Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Happy one year birthday to my dreads =]

Smay Kunkel
@smay-kunkel
13 years ago
2 posts
Wow, thanks everyone. its reassuring knowing thatthese dreams dont only come to me!yesterday no one one this site knew me, now i feellike a celebrity haha thakns for all the friend requestsand making me feel at home on this site =]
updated by @smay-kunkel: 07/23/15 04:39:50PM
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
13 years ago
45 posts

Welcome Smay. & happy belated dread bday!

I havn't had any "dreadful" dreams as of yet but then again im only 4 months in so we'll see LOL

Hope all is well

Friend request on it's way.

Peace & Love,

Mia

so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
13 years ago
71 posts

lol there is no real evidence that dreams even mean anything at all. :l

another more common reoccurring bad/scary thing that happens in dreams that reminds me of this hair falling out/becoming undreaded dream is your teeth falling out. apparently a shitload of people dream about this and i only found out after i dreamt about it myself.

Jdwood said:

Happy dread bday. They look really nice. A recurring dream is yoursubconsciousness trying to tell you somethingimportant. They areoften triggered by changes in your life or a problem that is not going away.
The Shabby Cat
@the-shabby-cat
13 years ago
3 posts
sweet happy birthday! i have also been having dreams where my hair is completely undreaded and all short again its so sad, but then i always wake up satisfyed tofeel my dread head lol
lunn
@lunn
13 years ago
22 posts
Happy 1st birthday
sings songs and plants seeds
@sings-songs-and-plants-seeds
13 years ago
13 posts
Happy one year dreadyvsary!!!! prolly the biggest moment i have been looking forward to myself, congrats indeed!
Ginger
@ginger
13 years ago
2 posts

pretty dreads, happy 1 year to ya

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Really? In what sense? I know there are theories on dreams and why we dream. The most recent research I have read on the subject suggest that we dream of problems we did not solve during the day. I know also that there is no real proof on dream interpretation It can be all rubbish but to say that dreams do not mean anything is little extreme IMO. If they do not mean anything then why do we dream?

so would've i said:

lol there is no real evidence that dreams even mean anything at all. :l

another more common reoccurring bad/scary thing that happens in dreams that reminds me of this hair falling out/becoming undreaded dream is your teeth falling out. apparently a shitload of people dream about this and i only found out after i dreamt about it myself.

Jdwood said:

Happy dread bday. They look really nice. A recurring dream is yoursubconsciousness trying to tell you somethingimportant. They areoften triggered by changes in your life or a problem that is not going away.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts

I can definitely see where most of my dreams are stemming from. Usually subconsious fears or like JD said unresolved issues from the day. I remember my dreams (at least part of them) almost every morning when I wake up(we always dream, we just don't always remember them) they're ususally played out like a story while my husband doesn't remember his as often and they come into his memory more like a snapshot. I think some dream anaylisis can be a bit over the top but of course they signify something even if it just a nightmare about those terrifying pillow pets because I left the TV on all nite by accident! lol!

It's a PILLOW, it's PET it's a PILLOW PET!

{{{shudders}}}

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Thank you NW. I know of people that a dream helped them with grief and coming to terms with the death of a loved one. My wife for example lost her father when she was 9 and one of her sisters not so long ago and certain dreams helped her (along with other things of course) come to terms with their death. So to say ''lol there is no real evidence that dreams even mean anything at all. :l.'' to me is little simplistic and does not take into consideration other factors (no offence). We don't always need scientific proof for something to have meaning. Is there proof or evidence that life has a meaning?Sorry Smay for going off topic.Read more: Happy one year birthday to my dreads =] - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/happy-one-year-birthday-to-my?xg_source=activity&id=3754945%3ATopic%3A355299&page=2#comments#ixzz1AHcKergf the best place for real dreadlocks no lies no products to buy just truth about healthy dreadsUnder Creative Commons License: Attribution

NaturalWomyn said:

I can definitely see where most of my dreams are stemming from. Usually subconsious fears or like JD said unresolved issues from the day. I remember my dreams (at least part of them) almost every morning when I wake up(we always dream, we just don't always remember them) they're ususally played out like a story while my husband doesn't remember his as often and they come into his memory more like a snapshot. I think some dream anaylisis can be a bit over the top but of course they signify something even if it just a nightmare about those terrifying pillow pets because I left the TV on all nite by accident! lol!

It's a PILLOW, it's PET it's a PILLOW PET!

{{{shudders}}}

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form