Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How does this girl do this?

Lisa King
@lisa-king
14 years ago
6 posts

I have tried to put my dreads up like this 100's of times but can never get it to look as cool as this girl. My dreads are about as long and as thick as hers but I just can't seem to get it right----any suggestions on how to do this?thanks Lisa
updated by @lisa-king: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Diana
@diana
14 years ago
4 posts
my advice is just practice and try not to be exact, i guarantree the more you fuss the less good it will look. hers look really piled on top and off her neck, so maybe try leaning forward to make em go tward the top of your head out of the way while you do your thing. and if her way isnt working well, try doing it in your own way, you might even come up with something cooler or more personal.

hope this helps!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i cantell u exactly what she didlean foerward flip hair forward tie 1 time around the dreads tightly above the head then wrap the readst around the hairline

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lisa King
@lisa-king
14 years ago
6 posts
thank you !

Diana said:
my advice is just practice and try not to be exact, i guarantree the more you fuss the less good it will look. hers look really piled on top and off her neck, so maybe try leaning forward to make em go tward the top of your head out of the way while you do your thing. and if her way isnt working well, try doing it in your own way, you might even come up with something cooler or more personal.

hope this helps!
Lisa King
@lisa-king
14 years ago
6 posts
thank you !

soaringeagle said:
i cantell u exactly what she did
lean foerward flip hair forward tie 1 time around the dreads tightly above the head then wrap the readst around the hairline
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can see its tied around tightly above the lower wider decorative wrapwhich just goes around and tucks under

--
Anna Raymond
@anna-raymond
14 years ago
13 posts
I think she started with two pony tails, one on top the other, twisted the top one loosley and then combined the two with her head band.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hm could be but theres dozens of creative variations the bun and wrap crown and wrap just knot it all up and wrapdreads are hun to be creative with

Anna Raymond said:
I think she started with two pony tails, one on top the other, twisted the top one loosley and then combined the two with her head band.

--
Lisa King
@lisa-king
14 years ago
6 posts
thanks everyone----I'm going to try again....cross ur fingers
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form