Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm new, and want to say thanks!

Dayna
@dayna
14 years ago
7 posts
Hello all,I came across this site a few weeks ago in a crazy, pregnancy emotional need to change my hair, lack of self confidence moment. I've had dreads for over 2 years now, and was thinking of combing them out. I found this site, and all the pics and stories saved my dreads. The moment of weakness has passed.Thanks for such a great site!I did end up cutting about a foot off of my dreads (some of them were getting past my butt, and getting in the way.) I just cut straight with scissors, and it looks kinda dorky right now. You think they will look change over a few weeks, or should I kinda cut em angled so they don't look flat? (My hair is super straight, and never dreaded right to the ends, always had about 4 inches or so of straight hair.)Thanks thanks thanks!
updated by @dayna: 01/13/15 08:45:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u probly willl see em come looose at tips like thety wereglad we saved embut to your butts not so long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dayna
@dayna
14 years ago
7 posts
soaringeagle said:
u probly willl see em come looose at tips like thety were

glad we saved em
but to your butts not so long
No, I guess compared to yours, to my butt is nothing!!!
dreadymomma
@dreadymomma
14 years ago
4 posts
ive cut my dreads off before and i never felt the same without them i had to wait two years for my hair to be long enough to restart and look right im really glad you found the site so you didnt make the same mistake i did
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form