Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hair that doesnt dread?

Kellye
@kellye
14 years ago
91 posts
i have tons all over my head espically in the back of my head the hair line their.it will in its own time i'v ehad mine for a year now. :) its about living.. dont worry about your hair just have funin life an they will grow. :)
updated by @kellye: 07/22/15 11:46:52AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
noooooooooo dont use crochet!!! very bad ideaway to riuin your hair! MamaWeird said:
Have you tried a salt spray and washing with a soap that includes salt? Also, are you weaving the hair back in with a crochet hook?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tommy J
@tommy-j
14 years ago
12 posts
i dont have access to a camera where i am, i will try the dr.bronners, maybe that will help. Where can i pick some of that up?Kellye you may have tons of loose hair, but as i can see, you have hair that actually looks dreaded. its hard to show you guys without a pic, but you can barely tell my hair is dreading. and its been 4 months lol! soo ill just have to wait it out
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can get dr bronners so many places even some better supermatkets or u can order online if u cant find localyand i dinno why anyone would recomend something as harmful as crochet when a beads all u need

--
Tommy J
@tommy-j
14 years ago
12 posts
ive tried to crochet a few dreads a long time ago, and it didnt really work out to well haha. would clockwise rubbing a wool sweater over my entire head help with the massive amounts of loose hairs?
Tommy J
@tommy-j
14 years ago
12 posts
well what do you mean? i just sectioned and did it, but i couldnt seem to pull the hairs through well enough said:
understanding the method is important, it has a lot to do with how you prepare it for crochet.

Tommy J said:
ive tried to crochet a few dreads a long time ago, and it didnt really work out to well haha. would clockwise rubbing a wool sweater over my entire head help with the massive amounts of loose hairs?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i really believe your best bet is just toss on some beads and give it time

--
Tommy J
@tommy-j
14 years ago
12 posts
this i agree with, i dislike the idea of crochet needles. i just gotta find the beads soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
beads can be anything round that fits anything with as hole look aroundif u see something with a hole see if it will stick somewhere Tommy J said:
this i agree with, i dislike the idea of crochet needles. i just gotta find the beads

soaringeagle said:

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I have a secret maintenance routine that I have been using since I first decided to get dreads...It's called...Sit down, shut up, now dread. Works 100% of the time without breaking hairs.Amazing tool, all you need is a butt and a couch...if you don't have a couch well you can substitute it with a log or chair and if you don't have a butt....well you're weird.. It's amazing what can be accomplished with a little bit of a butt and nothing butt time.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form