Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey yall

steppinrazor
@steppinrazor
8 years ago
2 posts

Im Brian an I am from Louisiana 24 years old. Ive had longer than normal hair all my life and always thought dreads would be cool to have eventually but didnt know how to go about. I would always seem to see some white dude with some wack ass looking locks and be like hell naw but ive recently realized that what I was seeing was "manufactured" dreads and thats just not the way I wanna go bro ..natural is Beautiful.  ive learned and seen everything I need to on this site. Heres me at about 1 month just doing my best to separate. One section of my head seems to be way ahead of everywhere else

20160725_222049.jpg
20160725_222049.jpg  •  1.6MB

20160725_223213.jpg

20160725_223215.jpg
20160725_223215.jpg  •  3.2MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

i know exactly what you mean..luckily i started dreading before i even knew manufactured dreads existed

your doing fine you will have to keep ontop of separating it seems

but the part that's dreading fastest is cause that's the side you sleep on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
steppinrazor
@steppinrazor
8 years ago
2 posts

Cool Thanks.Trying separate anything that feels like it doesnt belong away so that when i lift up on the section nothing else moves  with it, which is kind of hard to do  with all the loose hair but I am sure after doing it enough  eventually becomes more manageable. Sure it will all work out but id rather catch anything now as they form than have to deal with it later. U got anything to add?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

just make sure that none are forming too thick

yea it will get more managable

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
8 years ago
34 posts

hello! a warm welcome from England! best of luck on your Journey!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form