Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello from England! well it said introduce yourself Im Paul!

foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
8 years ago
34 posts

Hello you lovely bunch of people! My names Paul I'm 27 from England and trying to be as free as can be! I'm very early on the deadlocking journey i had tried a few methods at previous stages of my life but not got on with them and have come across this wonderfull site and the neglect method which I'm 3/4 days into! you'd think id be able to remember 3 or 4 wouldn't you?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

so glad you found us and are on the right path now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
8 years ago
34 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

welcome

so glad you found us and are on the right path now

glad to be here man! hoping i can stay the course, i have a feeling the time is right now though!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

its a lot more likely that you'll stick with it when your doing it the natural way

--
foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
8 years ago
34 posts

yeah i think the things i couldn't stand las time was the crazy itch scalp thing and people insisting you need tight roots... no more i say!! though the bicarb can be an itcher while its sitting on the scalp.. need some shampoo! 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

the teatree rosemary dreadlockshampoo should keeo you itch free

but yea that tight roots things silly

--
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
8 years ago
156 posts

Hi Paul! Nice that you have found this site and that you have decided to go natural! I have also tried out different methods before, but going natural is the best and easiest! Your curly hair looks perfect for dreading up fast, lets do this!

Cheers from Germany!

updated by @dread-stpauli: 07/13/16 03:02:04AM
foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
8 years ago
34 posts

hehe the best part is  that it wasn't curly 4 days ago so fingers crossed it may be a quicker than usual process i am currently near the sea here though so maybe that is helping too! where about in germany are you? gonna have a little looksy at your page

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form