Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Reintroduction, since I haven't been around in long while.

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
4 years ago
390 posts

Basic Stats:
Name: Rayne-William
Age: Unknown....I literally don't know nor do I care to know. Birthdays have never really meant anything to me or even a big deal.
Height: 5'6" (1.71m)
Weight: about 140lb (63.5kg)
Eating lifestyle: Vegan (it has been a few years now)

Primary Exercise: Gymnastics Body weight conditioning and Yoga
My profile on this site has a lot information on me in it. Feel free to ask me any question you may have. Feel free to send a friend request on facebook if you wish to do so and please, send me a message to let me know that you are from this website.

I have been with this site since, January 2010 and I have been on my own dreadlock journey since my last buzz cut in the summer of 2006. My dreadlocks didn't offically start forming until 2010 after a lot of the baby dreadlocks I had formed with twist rip unraveled and nature took over. These days I have at least 100 dreadlocks and most of them are thinner than a quarter of inch(6mm)

Other than the pictures I have already put in my profile I don't have very many pictures of my dreadlocks.

I typically log on every now and then to see what all has changed, if anything. SoaringEagle usually has most of the questions answered sufficiently.

updated by @goldeneagle: 01/13/15 10:06:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,421 posts

welcome back brother

until a few days ago i thought i was a year older then i am but my bdays coming up b4 i used fb tho i missed mine by weeks typicaly cause i just forgot about it and never paid attention to dates

now tho fb gives me 10000 reminders...wich is kinda weird

but hey in a few weeks everything heres gonna change going through a huge upgrade process right now

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
taye
@taye
4 years ago
836 posts

Glad to have you back GoldenEagle :)

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus