dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadhead Mommy to-be (:

Lexie Beach
@lexie-beach
10 years ago
11 posts

Hi c:

So, i had natural dreads for almost a year and my mother's boss convinced me to take them out when i heard that if i ever applied, i wouldn't get the job because of my hair. Considering how badly i needed a job, being pregnant and unemployed, i took them out. i lost the pregnancy, it being my first, which i hear is common. i worked at subway for a short period, but my manager was very irritating and i disliked most of my coworkers. In May of this year, i found out that i was expecting again and was overjoyed. i got a job at a local restaurant washing dishes and i absolutely hated it. Not only was it work unsuitable for a pregnant individual, my boss was a major dick as well.

I now work at Kroger, and since it is a union job, i'm letting my locks come back. I love my position as a cashier, it has really helped me begin to overcome the worst of my social anxiety. My coworkers are fantastic!!

I have my ears stretched to various sizes, 5 in one ear and one 7/8" in the other. My septum is stretched to a 2g, and i recently repierced my smiley!

My hair seems to be dreading much more quickly this time-- I've been going through the process for between 1 and 2 weeks and already have baby dreads forming.

I'm having a little girl in late February, and i can't wait to meet her!!! Her name is Agatha Ruthanne, and from her ultrasound pictures, she looks like she's gunna be a cutie tootie.

updated by @lexie-beach: 01/13/15 10:06:24PM
soulo abstracity
@soulo-abstracity
10 years ago
3 posts

nice, best wishes to you [:

Lexie Beach
@lexie-beach
10 years ago
11 posts

Thanks!! (:
soulo abstracity said:

nice, best wishes to you [:

Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

Congratulations! I've got my second little girl due in March! Her name is Ariannah Jade.

Lexie Beach
@lexie-beach
10 years ago
11 posts

Aww! congrats to you as well! and that's a beautiful name (:
Amanda Clouse said:

Congratulations! I've got my second little girl due in March! Her name is Ariannah Jade.

Richelle
@richelle
10 years ago
7 posts

Congrats! Agatha is a lovely name!

Lexie Beach
@lexie-beach
10 years ago
11 posts

Thanks!! it's derived from agathism (not everything that happens is necessarily for the better, but everything happens as it should). In some ways, she's made things better-- I'm a better person knowing that I have a little life depending on me. In some ways, things are going to be worse. I can barely afford myself, and I'm going to need a lot of help from those around me. But I love her and can't wait to meet her.... 2 more months. Yikes!! (:
Richelle said:

Congrats! Agatha is a lovely name!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form