Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello, I am a friend of the Dread Community!

jewish lady
@jewish-lady
10 years ago
1 posts

Hi Everyone!

I am a new member today. I joined because of my sister, Jackie, who is a long-time member. Jackie has dreads and is living the dread lifestyle. I do not have dreads. For a long time, I hated dreads and I was afraid of those who have them. It was only because of my sister's love and tolerance of a "square" like me and accepting my ways, that I've grown to love the dread community.

Thank you for letting me join.

updated by @jewish-lady: 01/13/15 10:01:29PM
Jackie
@jackie
10 years ago
78 posts

OMG, my sister joined the forum!!! I barely come on because I can't get on the mobile site and it always freezes my computer, but WELCOME!!! Everyone on here is soooo awesome and friendly (not sure why no one has replied, but big hugs for joining something so out of your normal comfrot zone!) There's lots of cool Etsy artists on here and tons of other peoples' stories about why they choose to have dreads.

You really have grown up to be such a wonderful, sweet person and I thank you for making the effort to love all kinds of people. I know you were afraid of dreadies lol...I've been telling you to come on here for years to show you how many gentle (and clean!) souls have dreads-- I hope you can sign back on (You texted that this was the most confusing site you've ever been on lol) and share some more love to my fellow dread peeps! You mean the world to me! LOVE YOU! Peace.Love.Light.Growth... stay fly my square-ass homie ;)

Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
Right on! Welcome! I hope you find this site informative and that you meet a lot of rad dreadies to become friends with! We aren't really a scary group of people at all. Jah bless!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

not scary? damn whats a guy gotta do to be scary?

jackie are u talking bout this sites mobile site or the new site?

and jackies sis whats confusing ya were all here to help if your lost

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
10 years ago
90 posts

Welcome sweet sister!!!! My sister helped me with my dreadies and always supports me. I know how special it is too me, I can imagine how special you are to your sister. .My sisteralways assures me she would never dread and would never live the dread life.I LOVE this community, so wonderful in so many ways. Hope you visit often and post. Maybe some day you will let go and dread too!! A sister can dream!hahahahah

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form