Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Recommended Shampoos?

Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Shampoo bars are best value me thinks, because your not paying for added water. I have ordered three from dreadlockshampoo ,Dragon's Blood ,Nag Champa and the Spearmintone so I am lookingforwardto trying them, never bought from therebefore ... but then I am In oz

updated by @rustdust: 07/23/15 02:35:25AM
Trisha Butler
@trisha-butler
11 years ago
5 posts
Agreed with amethyst, swearing by bucks county! Dread wash days are happy events at my house :) I use the goddess. When they send you their products they always include a sample of another one, I love them!
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
11 years ago
90 posts

I love the Buck Bars!! Vicki's soaps smell great ,last a looong time and given that time, are a great value. They are on my Santa list. Don't hesitate, go ahead and splurge. For about$13 and three days tops, your locs will smell great and lock up so much quicker than you can imagine. You deserve to gift yourself on your journey. I just feelmy locs deserve the best! Go for it.

Trisha Butler said:

Agreed with amethyst, swearing by bucks county! Dread wash days are happy events at my house :) I use the goddess. When they send you their products they always include a sample of another one, I love them!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form