Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nameste, Shalom, Bonjour, Sawubona, Howzit

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
First off, I found this site while searching for "Natural" recipes for a dread lock "accelerator" late last night/early this morning.My thanks go to SoaringEagle for creating this site and to everyone who has made any contribution to the excellent information found here.Lastly....I am Rayne-William. For the past year and a half I have, unsuccessfully, working on dreading my hair. I have tried a few different things and nothing seemingly worked out for my, really, fine hair. Until I tried the sea salt, lemon juice and water mixture this morning.I tend to spend more time lurking around the forums for information.
updated by @goldeneagle: 01/13/15 08:30:37PM
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
Hey welcome!just got a few question to make it more clear for me :PWhat do you mean exactly by working on dreading your hair? is that natural way?and what are you washing with?see you around man!peace
brooke blinebry
@brooke-blinebry
14 years ago
13 posts
welcome here~
ourdub
@ourdub
14 years ago
47 posts
welcome! best of luck to you and your locks! they will thank you for starting here ;)
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
welcome! i have really fine hair too:) you found the right place to be bro!~Namaste~
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Everyone: Thanks for the welcome.Remiss: Really fine hair tends to be really smooth and silky and knots can come out easily.I washed my hair with Nuetragena's Anti-Residue shampoo once a week and Lamas Beauty Stimulating shampoo on the third or fourth day after using the Nuetragena product. I haven't brushed and/or combed my hair for the past year and a half.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form