Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brief history on dreadlocks.

Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dreadlocks/id/1894876 This is a great link that describes the different cultures that wore dreadlocks. The Gauls(irish and scottish) were described by the Romans as wearing dreadlocks and so did Germanic tribes....So next time someone asks you why you wear a black hairstyle you can correct them and tell them you wear them out of cultural and historical pride. =D
updated by @spider-feet: 01/13/15 08:24:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i was just going to ask if anyone wanted to write up a history to make a new page (will be added to the navigation tabs above)would u wanna use that history and others to write up a compiled history to add here?you or anyone who wants to take on a project to help the site

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
If I decide to do it I will probably just have a mass of links to videos, articles and blogs with short captions. Probably ordered by regions, cultures, religions, etc....Just to give people something that they don't have to search for themselves. I believe there has been enough written on the subject that I wouldn't need to write much...Besides, I'm too lazy to write that much. =pIf anyone else wants to then enjoy. =D I'll enjoy reading it.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
that would be just finebut would be best to do like a few paragraphs with supporting links for more infoif ya wanna just collect the links and such i could write it up,

--
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
that sounds good to me too!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i like to write so thats not an issue just lil too bust to compile all the info, so feed me some good links n stuff and ill go crazy on it

--
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
This was a really good read. I learned a lot. :) Thanks puppy for posting this. :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form