Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Heritage

Jeanine
@jeanine
8 years ago
3 posts
dutch
german
english
and irish!

i have a lot of dutch in me though
my great great grandparents lived in Amsterdam and i really want to go there and feel the energy and connection that they have left behind
updated by @jeanine: 07/27/15 11:14:23AM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
8 years ago
327 posts
95% Aryan4% Greek1% Monkeyneedless to say 1% dominates over 99%...
Shane
@shane
8 years ago
12 posts
Irish, Spanish, German, Polish about a quarter of all I guess.
O'Callaghan
@ocallaghan
8 years ago
57 posts
Potatoes and jalapenos. Wow. Hahahaha I've got a bit of potato in me too, being 50% Irish o.O My mum's side is harder to tell, they're French, but Quebecois isn't really an ethnic group (lol arguable I guess) I think they came over from northern Europe? I've got blonde hair blue eyes and a hell of a temper if that's any indicator... lmao! :D Great thread!!!
Kyra Lou
@kyra-lou
8 years ago
17 posts
This is an interesting forum topic!I'm mostly GermanA good portion BritishWith some almost negligible traces of Irish, Scottish, Lenape, and Cherokee.
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
7 years ago
235 posts

When asked what i "am" i dont go by what my ancestor was from centuries ago. Bloodlines canbecome so dilluted in that amount of time. So i go by what my parents and to a lesser extent what my grandparents were. My mother is French. My father African American, though ilearned supposedlyhe had Seminole Indian in him from over a hundred andseventy years ago. I suppose this could be possible, given the accounts of run away slavesconsorting withand living amongst theFlorida Semninoles. But does that make me indian? No.

I guess you could say i am mullato.

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
7 years ago
411 posts
Cuban (my great grandmother and father were pure cuban), Native American (my bio dad's mother was pure other than that I don't know cause I don't know that family at all), Dutch (my great grandfather's family was Amish and he was actually kicked out for marrying someone not of their religion apparently I have famous fam in Amish country up north in Ohio museum (diff grandparent then the cuban))
tsteck11
@tsteck11
7 years ago
33 posts
1/4 german, 1/4 italian. rest is mixed between a lot of different peoples.
Vates
@vates
7 years ago
66 posts
I'm white .... hahaha and uhhh American ... yea American lol ... I'm a mutt
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
7 years ago
235 posts
That just means he prolly could of gotten liquor for a discount price so..he'd of been alright in my book hehe.

Shane Reinke said:
60/40 Italian/German :)

(My great great grandpa was a bootlegger for the mafia;nothing to be proud of,but interesting nonetheless)

updated by @thundersquall: 07/22/15 08:29:26AM

/ 5

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form