Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

My husband and I call them kidlocks.

jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
6 years ago
16 posts
My husband and I just had our son on may 1st of this year. We also have a 2 year old daughter. Neither of us had dreads untill one morning when our son was about 2 weeks old, and I saw my husband had 2 little locs. Well it is amazing what a baby will do because now, we both have dreads. Well he has thick coarse curly hair (lucky him) and I have thin formerly blonde hair. Well heres the issue. I have about fifteen dreads on the back of my head that are really nice at the ends, but when it gets to my scalp it literally forms like a sheet of hair. It has to be the most frustrating thing. I cant even fit a pencil under it to itch my scalp. I have tryed ever meathod I have heard of except cutting them apart. Any advice?
updated by @jenni-helloworld: 01/13/15 09:32:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,434 posts

when wet pull aopart if they wont rip then spray olic=ve oil on the connecting hairs pulling if they still wont seperate ue that pencil or anything to hook under a few hairs at a time between dreads and pull up and out till u release enough to rip the rest if theres no other way but to do surgery do it like this

pulling the dreads away from eachother using a razp]or or exacto or if not available tiny sicisors slice thru only a few hairs at a time like its be]rain surgery slow and carefully while pulling on them providing pressure so once u get past a certain point pulling should rip the rest

then seperare often tio prevent that issue in the future

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
6 years ago
16 posts
Thank you! Hopefully it works!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,434 posts

ohhh damn i didnt realize that was u (nor did i realize u were married haha) how u been? its been ages missed yur crazyness round here :)

--
jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
6 years ago
16 posts
We just got married in july. I have been wonderful. We moved and we didnt have onternet but we do now so I will be on here. I am so proud of my new set, Im going to post a new pic of my son and I when mu dreads were newborns :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,434 posts

well congrats glad yiour bacl

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
6 years ago
30 posts
LOL I know that feel. I have an 18 month son. After having a kid I just lost all will to properly groom myself lmao. I just don't care anymore. More trouble than it's worth!
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form