Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My husband and I call them kidlocks.

jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
12 years ago
16 posts
My husband and I just had our son on may 1st of this year. We also have a 2 year old daughter. Neither of us had dreads untill one morning when our son was about 2 weeks old, and I saw my husband had 2 little locs. Well it is amazing what a baby will do because now, we both have dreads. Well he has thick coarse curly hair (lucky him) and I have thin formerly blonde hair. Well heres the issue. I have about fifteen dreads on the back of my head that are really nice at the ends, but when it gets to my scalp it literally forms like a sheet of hair. It has to be the most frustrating thing. I cant even fit a pencil under it to itch my scalp. I have tryed ever meathod I have heard of except cutting them apart. Any advice?
updated by @jenni-helloworld: 01/13/15 09:32:57PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

when wet pull aopart if they wont rip then spray olic=ve oil on the connecting hairs pulling if they still wont seperate ue that pencil or anything to hook under a few hairs at a time between dreads and pull up and out till u release enough to rip the rest if theres no other way but to do surgery do it like this

pulling the dreads away from eachother using a razp]or or exacto or if not available tiny sicisors slice thru only a few hairs at a time like its be]rain surgery slow and carefully while pulling on them providing pressure so once u get past a certain point pulling should rip the rest

then seperare often tio prevent that issue in the future

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
12 years ago
16 posts
Thank you! Hopefully it works!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ohhh damn i didnt realize that was u (nor did i realize u were married haha) how u been? its been ages missed yur crazyness round here :)

--
jenni helloworld
@jenni-helloworld
12 years ago
16 posts
We just got married in july. I have been wonderful. We moved and we didnt have onternet but we do now so I will be on here. I am so proud of my new set, Im going to post a new pic of my son and I when mu dreads were newborns :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well congrats glad yiour bacl

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
LOL I know that feel. I have an 18 month son. After having a kid I just lost all will to properly groom myself lmao. I just don't care anymore. More trouble than it's worth!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form