dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

picture results of using wax

nicole hernandez
@nicole-hernandez
12 years ago
54 posts

yea i deff am not going to cut it off.

i used not even half a pinch on each dread and i used 4 mayb about 2 weeks and after that id always use the mango n lime gel all the time on it

updated by @nicole-hernandez: 07/22/15 05:38:18AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

probly a combo of both i think that gel might contain wax too but ive definateky seen it build up

we had 1 join whos dreadrs looked white like they were going grey but it was all buildup of 1 wax use then years of the mango lime stuff

can u afford the wax b gone? if not let me know i'll get it for ya i think that and the soap then do a anti residue we should be able to get it all

nicole hernandez said:

yea i deff am not going to cut it off.

i used not even half a pinch on each dread and i used 4 mayb about 2 weeks and after that id always use the mango n lime gel all the time on it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
eLPea
@elpea
12 years ago
17 posts

Can you take more clear pics? I'm really curious as to what the inside looks like.

i have to say, i'm usually not into phat locks, but yours look awesome.

Best of luck cleaning them up!

eLPea
@elpea
12 years ago
17 posts

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

nicole hernandez
@nicole-hernandez
12 years ago
54 posts

no i cant i would have already got it..is it getting worsse bc im waititng longer?

nicole hernandez
@nicole-hernandez
12 years ago
54 posts

eLPea said:

Can you take more clear pics? I'm really curious as to what the inside looks like.

i have to say, i'm usually not into phat locks, but yours look awesome.

Best of luck cleaning them up!

updated by @nicole-hernandez: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
nicole hernandez
@nicole-hernandez
12 years ago
54 posts

eLPea said:

Also want to add that since your locks are so thick, you're going to really need to work whatever cleansing solution you use into them really well. I would recommend doing it in a few broken up sections, working the solution into each lock with some rolling motions, maybe even doing some soaks, to make sure you penetrate the center of the locks well.

updated by @nicole-hernandez: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it is harfer to get out since u left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

ok i'll put u in for next weeks winner and sub the wax b gone for the soap

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway as a hardship case

--
nicole hernandez
@nicole-hernandez
12 years ago
54 posts

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

soaring eagle said:

it is harfer to get out since u left it in longer and it harden ed plus the thickness

add vicki miller as a freind and send her your info tell her i said u won next weeks giveway as a hardship case

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

add vicki as a freind (click members then shampoo experts add vicki then when she adds yiu tell her i said u won cause u desperately need it and cant afford it

then before u even get it try this

soak in acv ..undiluted 10 min and then squeze all the wax out u can then follow that with very hot water and lots of dawn dish soap and scrub like crazy

repeat those steps a few times till u get the wax b gone then when you get it followthe directions on it

use several times after u are convinced all the wax isd gone

nicole hernandez said:

ok thank u so much so what exaclt should i do to try to get this out?

soaring eagle said:

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form