Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Traction Alopecia HELP

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

spoke to panterra shes moving right now and will be a week before she can get to you.. but do as we spoke of for now till she can give her advice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jay I.R.I.E
@jay-irie
6 years ago
10 posts
Happy Aloha Friday SA,

Sorry for the delay in response I was sick all week and trying to catch up on life now.

Honestly I rarely was my locks, but I am now a couple times a week, or as you digest, once I order a bar of soap from the site

I definitely you a solid hemp seed wax many many years back from a company I meet at a farmers market. I will look into the wax b gone as well

When I started to combine them some we already doing do on their own. I then did some on my own by taking one lock and stringing it through the base of the lock next to it. Then I just let them grow as one until they locked up together.

Time for my hair to heal is fine, in fact it all I got. If there is a chance of recovery then I will do any and all needed under you and panterra guidance.

As of now I will order a bar of soap, doing massages already, and ordering biotin.

Do you know a good site to order larger tams with draw strings or elastic?

I’ll be starting the treatment you recommended.

I saw you message about panterra moving but I will wait to her from her as welll

Have a blessed day brethren and lovely weekend

--
Peace and love within is where it all begins
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll remind her

we used to have 1 in our shops here but not sure its still there.
cant remember the name  I just asked a crafter to custom make 1 for me

--
Jay I.R.I.E
@jay-irie
6 years ago
10 posts
Thank you much breathren... I will look around and see what I can find.

I have had trouble with trying to get the traction alopieca recovery treatment video to play lately. Has anyone else said anything about it? Just a heads up. Enjoy your Sunday

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

plays for me

i'll send her a message right now...

sorry other posts distracted me the other day and forgot

--
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
6 years ago
667 posts
Sorry that it has taken me a minute to reply. Soaring Eagle has given you good advice. I can not stress enough that you MUST shampoo at minimum once a week...I prefer you do two. You need to thoroughly scrub your scalp. I want you to use the pads of your fingers, not the fingernails. It is extremely important that you clean the entire scalp thoroughly. Proceed with your shampoo by squeezing the shampoo through the dreads from top to bottom. After the entire scalp and dreads have been soaped, rinse extremely well. Even when you think you are completely soap free, rinse everything one more time. Squeeze the dreads, soak with water and squeeze some more. Clean dreads should not stink or smell like a dirty towel or a wet dog. One of the most damaging things you can do is to neglect cleansing your scalp and hair. Most member who encounter serious problems, will find that it stems from dirty hair and laziness concerning shampooing. I know you saw the video about massage. And yes, that is my voice and my demonstration. Please, use massage as instructed...it is a valuable tool to increase blood flow.A healthy blood flow is essential. Taking a Biotin supplement is also very helpful, especially if the hair has lost elasticity and strength. Stopping wearing your hair up is also extremely important at this stage in your recovery. You want to eliminate any further tension on your scalp. Another thing that I suggest is the use of coconut milk. You can generally find it in a can in most supermarkets. It can be found in the ethnic food aisle or sometimes with sweetened, condensed milk that is used to make baked goods. You want the coconut milk to be unsweetened. Do not confuse this with coconut milk in a carton, and used as an alternative to cows milk. You want true, unsweetened coconut milk in a can. You will have to buy a few cans. They shouldn't be too expensive. Every couple of weeks, I want you to shampoo your hair as instructed and after it is clean, saturate your hair with the coconut milk. Wrap everything in a towel and leave it for about an hour. Coconut milk contains healthy essential fatty acids and will help your hair get stronger. It is a conditioning agent, which can loosen some dreads. But, given that yours are 20 years old...you have nothing to worry about. That is about it for the time being. I would like update pictures in 6-8 weeks. This is going to be a long process...but I have helped people who were much worst. Please don't stress, although this situation is not ideal...we are not giving up yet! Thanks for waiting on me...the move was pretty brutal.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

thank you panterra your the masster nevr would have known that about coconut milk! great info

--
Jay I.R.I.E
@jay-irie
6 years ago
10 posts
Aloha friends,

My apologies on such a delay. I was having issue and was unable to view/load the site and I couldn’t post responses on this post. Sorry to hear about the brutal move panterra, I truly appreciate you time and advice. I will post pics for you to see. My wife and I think you can see a little improvement. Definitely stressful but not giving up.

I feel into a financial bind and couldn’t afford to get all the oils that you had on video. I also had some health issues that I needed to address so I have been off my routine.

As of now I have been washing twice a week, using Castrol oil and massaging my scalp.

I forgot about the coconut milk, but as I said I was having issues viewing the site and posting so that part skipped my mind.

I’m going to get back in the groove of things and purchase the rest of the oils for the massage. Within the next two weeks. Do you know any good sites to purchase Tams at? Soaring eagle mentioned getting one with an elastic band to help hold my locks up and releasing scrap stress.

Much love and thanks to the both of you for your guidance and help. I’ll be more active also that I’m able to access DLS now and not having account issues with log in.

Have a blessed night all

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

etsy has many that make tams

we used to have a whole lot on here as well

i need to upgrade the shops soon so hopefully more will sell them here on the site'

panterra i think makes tams as well

--
Jay I.R.I.E
@jay-irie
6 years ago
10 posts
Many thanks SE, I will check it out. As always I’d rather go through DLS and it’s affiliate to keep business here

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form