Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Blunted tips...

fundoo
@fundoo
2 years ago
41 posts

AlienEmotion:

Damn I'd love to have blunt tips, I just naturally have very curly and loose tips. I guess to each his own, but I just wanted to say I wouldn't compain if I was you, hope that helps Happy

haha I used to feel the same way. I rubbed in some tips within a few days or weeks (because mine were NOT blunting on their own), but then I realized the hassle (especially as a newbie) of drying the blunted tips (and plus, I was super worried about residue...(I can REALLY worry about things sometimes, well, and plus my poorly crocheted dreads WERE so tight and I used the wrong shampoo, blah blah blah). So I combed out the ends. The ironic thing is, it wasn't long before they started blunting up on their own! I still have a few hairs undreaded at the end, but it's not the full section of hairs, so it's pretty much blunting again. Ahh, so I might be combing out again sooner or later...but since it's summer, i guess, they are drying really pretty quickly, so that's good.

updated by @fundoo: 08/23/16 03:24:00AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form