@imapirate
8 years ago
6 posts

So i should just go for it it and stop worrying so much 

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Some people can't stand them I guess lol I think they add character. My wife wants to cut her loops off she has about 20/30" of a crazy loopy mess. I told her she should keep them as nobody else will ever have dreads with those loops. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

shes crazy her loopy dreads are beyond gorgeous in fact.. take a good photo, out in nature and i'll probably feature it

(i am picky about what gets featured)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

imapirate:

Yes try to embrace the changes. Control is something humans try to do so much. The less we try to control the less stressful it is. You'll have your up and down days. But in the end it will workout.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

acidburn:
imapirate:

Yes try to embrace the changes. Control is something humans try to do so much. The less we try to control the less stressful it is. You'll have your up and down days. But in the end it will workout.

dreading is therapeutic

anorexia is ultimately about control, when they feel they cannot control anything in their lives except what they eat or don't eat it becomes the 1 thing they can control, till it takes control of them

anyways by letting go, dreading naturally and not feeling any need to control their hair ..letting it be uncontrolled they can let go of all the other things controlling their lives

i don't know how many anorexics I've met that would have died if they didn't start to let go of control and let their hair dread as it wanted to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form