Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Started working..

acidburn
@acidburn
2 years ago
96 posts
So as u know if been trying to go neglect but I just started working at a car wash.. I left my hair diwn the first day but it kept blocking my view then while vacuuming I sucked my hair up and it kept touching the dirty floor.. the next day i tried a headband it still obstructed my view.. so now I have to put it in a ponytail :( should I just twist and rip it? Or leave it be... I work 5-6 days a week 5hrs-10hrs daily
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,399 posts

whats so important to view that your hairs really in the way?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
acidburn
@acidburn
2 years ago
96 posts

when i work the front of the line i have to make sure i vacuum everything and when my hair goes in my face i cant see what i vacuum or i vacuum my hair and it touches the floor and some people have really dirty floors before we clean them

acidburn
@acidburn
2 years ago
96 posts

i work 3 parts of the line when im on the back and middle of the line my hair is always down but when im up front thats when i put it up..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,399 posts

it shouldn't make much difference but you could always rock the man bun style thing

they have been dreading slow though so if u want to tnr or tnr the parts getting in your way.. that's up to you

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
acidburn
@acidburn
2 years ago
96 posts

Why a bun ? Isn't a pony tail better buns tend to be tighter

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,399 posts