dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite 3.0 beta testers needed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

update

we may now have the beta site to tinker with for 6 months while working on design trweks and features and bugs

theres 1 catch..only 4 dedicated members can help with it

others can see it and provifde feedback but only 4 can join and actively work on it and have access to the logged in controls

1 requirement of those 4

post weekly feedback what you like dont like bugs u found what yourd improve what youd want to see added etc

4 with a lil expeerience testing and/or designing sites would be a plus

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:42:03AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome im weak in java and graphics strong in css and good enough in html

your in

in fact lets see if we cant put together a development team to really work on some of our own addon features etc

Chris Auito said:

Would love to help. I work mostly with Java, but I can get by on HTML and SQL, and my background is graphic design/photography.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

guys just a heads up

i picked the urkl tghinking it would be very temporary 2 weeks max but now that its looking like it will be our permenant site im going to cancle it delete this and create a ndew 1 with a more permanant url so tomoro we will start over fresh have to rejoin and can start building the permanant site from the ground up..

again only have room for 4 so lets make it the 4 with most skills but also time to dedicate and ..creative ideas

ofcourse all members are welcome to adsd imput and ideas and eventualy will have room for more developers

ill post the nerw url soon

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok permanent url

http://dreadlockssite.ning.com

( www.dreadlockssite.com will be directed to there after the final switchover)

beta testing team and designers (4 max) plz join there srry bout makinmg u join twice

--
RSavage26
@rsavage26
11 years ago
50 posts

SE,

I just made a new account on the page. Where are bugs reported? There doesn't seem to be a way to change the password or access account settings.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

account settings are on your page theres a group on here we'll do the bug reports thgere

--
Podo
@podo
11 years ago
25 posts
What happens if you make a profile there with the same info
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nothing they are tst accounts only and will be deleted b4 migration in fact eventualy all but 4 developers accounts will be deleted we shouldnt have more then a dozen testers its on the honour system toi keep it as a sandbox test and develop not live site

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form