Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

They din't seem very dready

Wheelz
@delete
11 years ago
28 posts

I have individual locks, but they dont' look all neat and ready. It almost looks, at first likes like I just have really messy hair.

But they turned a year old a month ago, so I can't complain too much. :)

updated by @delete: 01/13/15 09:47:22PM
Wheelz
@delete
11 years ago
28 posts

The first picture was the main one that got me. It just looks like a shaggy mess. :P

I mean most people can tell by now they are. I Just wish I had Bob Marley dreads. But I know that won't happen. At least not yet. :p

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

were u seperating only thing i see is some are real fatties and they look less distinct cause maybe arent being seperated enough

what are u washing with and how ofen

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wheelz
@delete
11 years ago
28 posts

Yea. I don't separate as often as I should. What's the best way to do that?

I did separate in the back and left side because they were almost one big mat. So, I cut vertically to get em a little separated.

I wash with Dr. Bronners once a week. Sometimes I switch to the BS/ACV rinse.

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
11 years ago
46 posts

Separating is maintenance, not a treatment. You need to continuously do it as your dreads try to latch onto each other. You just grab two dreads and rip them apart (I hear it's easier when wet), but the key is to be preventative and separate them before they're stuck together. Cutting your dreads vertically will weaken them considerably.

Wheelz
@delete
11 years ago
28 posts

Ah well, good thing I only did it the one time.

And again, I do separate, but not as much as I should. The really big ones are far tooentangledto separate at this point, I think.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form