Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I want to appreciate you all

Helena de Reybekill
@helena-de-reybekill
11 years ago
7 posts

I don't come on here enough! It's great to see a post like this and be a member of such a warm hearted community. When I do come on here I feel so much more relaxed and happier with myself.
Sending good vibes to everyone <3 xxx

updated by @helena-de-reybekill: 07/23/15 05:24:55AM
BeauZay
@beauzay
11 years ago
92 posts

This is awesome. You're awesome Baba, and Eagle, and everybody on this site!

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
Shy is how the brash refer to the polite.That didn't sound as zen as it did in my mind...
Jose Kassai
@jose-kassai
11 years ago
38 posts
You're awesome too, Baba! I just entered the forum, and first thing I got were two welcome and advice messages from Eagle and from you :) I apprecialte all the advice and the warmth you guys showed to me, a complete stranger. Thanks Eagle, thanks Baba, thanks everyone!
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

I love this post! When I signed up I wasn't really sure what this site would be like, boy was I pleasantly surprised. I was welcomed by so many wonderful people and have been given great advice since. I love how everybody is so caring and always give their best advice. Nobody judges for the decisions that have been made and even in a disagreement it's always kind words given. This has become a second home for me, I always come here before doing other things on the net. Thank you ALL for your kind words, advice and friendship!

Casey Fay
@casey-fay
11 years ago
90 posts

I like so many others, wanted to dread and the first site was DHHQ and KB. When I watched videos on UTube I looked at SE and was mesmerized and stunned at the same time. My first thought was fanatics, But I couldn't keep away. I spent hours a day pouring thru this site.Timidly I sent a question about wax to SE. I had bought vegan wax kit from DHHQ. Simple words from SE "no wax" I LOVE this site.I am on about an hour or so a day. I learn so much more than just dreads. And as soon as I get a refund from Jonny Clean, I am donating here.( It has been more than a month yet no refund go figure!!!!} I will step up as much as I can offer. Yes you are fanatics, but for all the right reasons.I feel the love and passion from both of you. Blessings to all !

Quillen2
@quillen2
11 years ago
18 posts

LOVE YA'LL :P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form