Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TIE-DYING!

KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
I was just wondering who all loves to tiedie? I remember when me and my grandma usedto tiedie! She got me into everything! Tiedie, the grateful dead! She even went to Woodstock! But she says she doesn't remember none of it! Haha I tie dye everything! Shirts, hats, socks, and I've even done a few pants too!So if you guys love to tiedye I wanna see some of your creations!:)
updated by @knottykonner: 01/13/15 08:28:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ive never owned a tiedye in my lifebut if i was gonna break that trend id do it by tye dying ev erything.. including sheets pillowcases and curtains

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
We tiedyed all the curtains in our house... soaringeagle said:
ive never owned a tiedye in my life
but if i was gonna break that trend id do it by tye dying ev erything.. including sheets pillowcases and curtains
Amma Niradhara
@amma-niradhara
15 years ago
19 posts
http://www.dharmatrading.com/ when i was tie dying there was no digital camera or even computers. we had polaroids and that was very modern indeed. im kinda over it. but its fun and sloppy so pleaes enjoy yourself! i love to join in your enthusiasm at least. so i m passing on a brilliant resource. i have used this company linked here for almost 30 yrs in my art which is primarily mixed media in stitchery *though not tie-die* and they are arguably the leading authority on tie dye goods- this is a highly consciensous company, a leader in that vein but warning - not all of their products are 100% organic but many are and they are all clearly labled which is which. they even have a line of hemp goods and natural dyes. its huge selection will mind boggle you in every dept. and total instructions are given. they LOVE their work - they're old dead heads. they practically started the idea of making tie dye to sell on tours. so enjoy!
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Yeah I did my curtains

soaringeagle said:
ive never owned a tiedye in my life but if i was gonna break that trend id do it by tye dying ev erything.. including sheets pillowcases and curtains
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Yeah I did my curtains

soaringeagle said:
ive never owned a tiedye in my life but if i was gonna break that trend id do it by tye dying ev erything.. including sheets pillowcases and curtains
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
ME 2!

Lonnie Berg said:
We tiedyed all the curtains in our house... soaringeagle said:
ive never owned a tiedye in my life
but if i was gonna break that trend id do it by tye dying ev erything.. including sheets pillowcases and curtains
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Yeah I did my curtains

soaringeagle said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form