Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alone......

Freehead
@freehead
13 years ago
19 posts

Oh my, america sounds like a very interesting place to live with all these different sorts of people in there own areas not really liking anything different! It totally amazes me having never met a red neck that anyonewouldact like this!I live in a town onthe south coast of england where there is a massive mix of people from all over europe and the world and also a unversity townand when you go out and about you see all sorts of styles of hair and dress. After reading what you have written and also others about some places in america i am feeling very lucky now to live in such a diverse place. Of course there are still some opinionated people but you dont hear much as there is such a big range here now that most people have learned to accept the diversity. Im not sure what i would do if i got an out right bad comment off a stranger, if i was in a bad mood i mightbe tempted to retort something rude back to be honest, probably not the best thing to do i know, if i was in a good mood id probably say thanks mate and carry on my way. Just keep being yourself, these peolpe sound insane!

updated by @freehead: 07/22/15 12:04:12PM
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Your town sounds like heaven, Freehead. In Aussie we have redneck culture in certain areas and narrow-minded Christians, but I get the impression it's not as intense as in the States. Overall I think there's more diversity.

Jeremy, please keep laughing. It's only words they're slinging at you. Your dreads go so much deeper.

YUKON
@yukon
13 years ago
119 posts

hmmm... a certain song comes to mind:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form