dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

awesome idea.

KnottyPrincess said:

And don't worry...I know it seems like I gave up on my dread journey...but I haven't. I am writing her an essay right now about why dreadlocks are so important to me.

updated by @castaway-j: 07/22/15 12:04:13PM
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Thanks. :-) I hope it works. And if I do start over...I'm going 100% natural. No back-combing this time...and not even twist and rip.

Change~ said:

awesome idea.

KnottyPrincess said:

And don't worry...I know it seems like I gave up on my dread journey...but I haven't. I am writing her an essay right now about why dreadlocks are so important to me.

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
That sucks! so sorry KP!! Well you gotta do what you gotta do. What type of business is it? And yes i think writing her an essay is a great idea.
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Thanks FP! It's a cleaning business. btw...I inboxed yoooou.

FoxPaw said:

That sucks! so sorry KP!! Well you gotta do what you gotta do. What type of business is it? And yes i think writing her an essay is a great idea.
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Oh and she read my essay. She really like what I had to say. She wants to mull it over for a few days...show my grandpa and his wife and ask their advice. They are VERY chill..so this sound promising....please pray/sendlove and light/positive vibes...whatever it is you guys dooo please!!!!!!!! <33333333

lisasimpson
@lisasimpson
13 years ago
19 posts

If you ever post that essay, I'm all eyes.

Lenore Osorio
@lenore-osorio
12 years ago
6 posts

WOW WATA SAD BUT LOVING STORY, IN ONE HAND YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR PARENTS ISWONDERFUL AN I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID WAT YOU FELT LIKE YOU HAD TO DO AN IH BOY I REALLY GIVE IT TO YOU HANDS UP!!I DONT THINK I COULD OF DONE THAT MY DAUGHTER TELLS ME THAT I CANT GO TO HER GRADUATION CERAMONEY WITH MY DREADS AN SHES GRADUATING TO BE AN RN, AN MY DREADS ARE 7 MONTHS OLD AN I TOLD HER NO WAY IF SHE CANT EXCEPT ME THE WAY IAM WELL THEN I JUST DONT GO, MY MOM ,HATES THEM BUT TO BAD ON HER TOO MY DAD DONT CARE BUT FOR ME I HAVE BEEN TREW SO MUCH AN I TRULEY NEEDED A SPIRITUAL CHANGE IN MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER AN I ALWAYS WANTED DREADS SO I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AN I GIVE YOU SO MUCH CREDIT LIKE YOU SAID ITS ONLY HAIR AN IF ITS THAT PREDUJUCE OUT THERE THEN MAYBE YOU AN YR FAMILY REALLY DONT NEED THE PROBLEMS,SO I CAMEND YOU ON THIS YOU CAME OUT ON TOP LIKE A TRUE TROOPER THAT YOU ARE!!! GOODLUCK GIRL AN YOULL HAVE DREADS SOON I TRULEY BELIEVE YOU WILL, PEACE AN LOVE TO YOU!!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure but i think she is dreading again and may have moved back to jersey after things just didnt work out in colorodo..but im not sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

She is living with her grandparents in Colorado, got a job as a chef and is lockin up naturally

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx knew it was somethin like that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form