Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Play any instruments?

Daniel
@daniel
9 years ago
118 posts
Post what you play here, although i bet i can take a good guess as to what didjeridurian plays. haha.personally i play guitar and dabble in piano but cant read music at all. just improvise and go by ear.
updated by @daniel: 02/15/15 05:49:02AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
28,431 posts
djimbe

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Antony
@antony
9 years ago
80 posts
Bass guitar, mainly.Attempted guitar, attempted drums, attempted piano.I can't sing that well, just harsh vocals and Thrash shouts. Stuff like that.
Nick Colasurdo
@nick-colasurdo
9 years ago
6 posts
Been playing guitar for 6yrsjust started on djembeand sing mostly reggae,
chris bare
@chris-bare
9 years ago
3 posts
i like to play the bass, acoustic and electric guitars, any hand drums or trap set i can get my hands on, love to sing songs that i write and have been teaching myself to play keyboards and a sitar i just got. i guess i like to play any instruments that are in front of me!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
9 years ago
213 posts
i love to kick out the jams
Rob Finch
@rob-finch
9 years ago
2 posts
Darbuka,Djembe,Congas any percussion really,I have Tabla but thats gonna take years to play(correctly)
Rob Finch
@rob-finch
9 years ago
2 posts
Hi Chris. How do you find the Sitar,my friend has one that I'm thinking about buying.chris thomas said:
i like to play the bass, acoustic and electric guitars, any hand drums or trap set i can get my hands on, love to sing songs that i write and have been teaching myself to play keyboards and a sitar i just got. i guess i like to play any instruments that are in front of me!
tha tron
@tha-tron
9 years ago
145 posts
I play every instrument that there is. Via a midi controller, and a software sampler program called sampletank. I have a little studio at my crib, haven't been all that inspired to do anything lately though.
J.D.
@jd
9 years ago
115 posts
i have played guitar for 4 yearsand drums for 2i can play a little bass, and bongos :))
 / 6

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form