Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I dont know what to say...white people look dirty with dreads!!

laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

I just found this on internet and I am speechless!!...How can somebody so young think like that??...I can understand it in older people but not in an young kid!

http://brandonsotayloredd.tumblr.com/post/5107615068/white-people-look-dirty-af-wit-dreads-dont-dey

updated by @laura-ewing: 02/14/15 05:17:53PM
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

I would like to think that he doent mean it and he is just making a joke!!

Themayor1787
@themayor1787
13 years ago
6 posts
Well dirty is a very "vague" word.I mean obviously in this case it is meant to e offensive. But most Caucasians who have dreads have a "laid-back" lifestyle which most uneducated Americans would consider dirty. For instance most people think that washing you hair with a baking soda rinse is means your hair is dirty since your not using a fancy shampoo. It's an opinion that derives it's origin from ignorance. Some of the most beautiful people and clean people I have met have the most gorgeous dreads.
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

I agree with you 100%... what shock me the most is when young people that should be more open minded some times are even worst than the older ones....they are the first one to make comments about the way your hair looks and most of the time they are not nice at all...and then you have older people who just look at you and they probably think that you look dirty or your hair is ugly but the are respectful enough to dont say anything about it!

taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts

This may sound prudish...and i am far from a prude...but the music is what i would consider dirty. My mother would have killed me if i listened to that when i was 15. I think the picture on the site of the dready child is beautiful!

Kathleen
@kathleen
13 years ago
28 posts

I always find it funny whenever I hear about people thinking that people with dreads are dirty. I just started mine 35 days ago and I have washed my hair more with dreads than I did without. Reason: my hair is thick and naturally curly and the only way I could brush through it was when I would shampoo and condition it with loads of conditioner. I used to hate it because it hurt so bad getting out the knots that I would procrastinate washing it for almost 2 weeks (which of course made it worse ;), but now I actually look forward to washing because there is no more pain involved and I have to keep myself from over washing now. People are funny with what goes on in their heads.

Eddy
@eddy
13 years ago
2 posts

I think the music that starts playing nullifies any validity to his argument.

K.E.
@ke
13 years ago
35 posts

It really does lol. Lil B trash..

Eddy said:

I think the music that starts playing nullifies any validity to his argument.

lunn
@lunn
13 years ago
22 posts

If i cared about peoples opions on how i look and what i wear or do i might be botherd.

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

Amen bro.. I don't give two shits about people's opinions of me.. you love me or hate me. It doesn't make a difference to me which you choose.. ;)

lunn said:

If i cared about peoples opions on how i look and what i wear or do i might be botherd.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form