dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

huricane irene watch live

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea im thinking the same thing

well it looks like in this area the worse we may get is some flooding and most likely worse case we;ll move upsrairs we got a 3 story 100 year old stone house

this rooms got a concrete ceiling too so not much risk of losing the roof in this room but then again if it collapsed that would be bad i think we'll be ok and might just get a couple feet of war=ter in the basement

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:44:37PM
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

Probably...try to have an emergency kit just in case you guys get stuck on the top floor of the house..plenty of water...flashligth and some food...cuz you never know how long is going to take for that water to leave again!!...please stay safe and let us know how is everything going!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

there was no bateries at all in the stores we have an oil lamp we have a generator

i think we have food and water ..tho duno if wed be able to cook but we';;ll be fine

--
laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

I hope so!...I will be thinking about you guys and sending all mybest wishes!!..lets hope everything is going to be ok and it probably will be!!...again take care and let us know!!

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

I'll be thinking of you all. I love storms too but Nature's an unpredictable goddess. Stay safe!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok the sztormwatch is live click the ustream tab to the right to waxtch snd chat tho its just barely begining to rain and maybr e a few hours b4 it gets wild although the 1st bands are getting near it wont be till 3 am-9am that thin gs are very bad it maybe 24 hours till its over i'll try to keep it up anytime we got power

views out our back door

volume will be kept low till after 9ish

--
Kathleen
@kathleen
13 years ago
28 posts

I will keep an eye out on the video stream. We are up in Boston so we will be after you a little bit. I hope you don't get any damage and you stay safe : )

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure we will get flooding the grouds saturated and cant take much more but hopefully the basement floods and its not deep enough to come in the 1st floor

usualy id be excited about it but the news had me nervouse too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

holy crap ok they believe we will be withoit power for 2 weeks!

i want 3 ppl to take over admin while im gone if i do lose power for 2 weeks ..send me an inbox message if interested

--
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

We went through Ike, Rita, and Katrinia. We lost power like that everytime. Mind your temper when things get uncomfortable everyone starts getting really cranky.Texting is usually a good way to keep in touch with friends and family when you cant get a signal for a while. Good luck and I hope all goes well for you. Stay safe, bless you.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form