Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help the site with an almost free site of your own

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so the reason dhhq and kb are so high in search engines is they offer discounts if u creater a website linking to them

now i cant offer u discounts on kits and products i dont recomend so can offer u discounts on the websites themselves

actualy

free hosting

discount domain names

www.domains-names-registration.com

get a dread related domain name (myneglectdreads.com?)

any dread s dreadlocks relatred name

create a site

link the site to use especialy using the words dreads and dreadlocks but u can link to other pages with other terms

now a domain names only a few bucks a year (register it for 2 years for better traffic yourself)

now get an adsense account add siome adsense ads and it will easily cover the domain name cost and make a il profit

do some seo optimization and increase youir traffic and earn more while giving your links here more value

once you have your domain and site built i'll set your domain up on the hosting accpunt

because i have limited numbers of ftp slots left

i will make 1 ftp account for all sites and assign 1 person with experience to handle all site uploads

i'll follow thi s so i get emauils when u reply

start by www.domains-names-registration.com get your domain names

post it here

i'll apply it to the hosting and yoir good to go

if we get a few hundred or more sites set up it will help alot

the more the better

i can host unlimited numbers of sites

u can also use free add on blog softwares like wordpres to make crating a site easy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:47PM
Melanie Barrett
@melanie-barrett
13 years ago
6 posts

whats up natty!!! i already have site and i use AdWords and it is generating quite a bit of traffic after only a couple days. do you have any banners i can use to link back or is it cool if i scale the header down a little bit so it fits on my page and use that? ive been getting about 20% of my traffic from you and i like your advice about being all natural and want to support your site.

Peace

Melanie/Meliscious

Knotty Gal Creations

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yup click link to us in the menu theres banners there but text links are even bigger help turning he words dreads and dreadlocks into links t the main page and any info that relates to any post page etc here like washing dreads (text words) linked t the washig dreads guide etc

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form