Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sorrows

Headiesmokeonly420
@headiesmokeonly420
13 years ago
8 posts
Today something horrible happened on the job site I'm working on I'm building power line and a co worker was buried fifteen feet in a trench that caved in and he did not make it so if everyone could take a moment of silence or say a prayer or whatever you do just for him and the family that he left behind please I'm sure it will be much appreciated life is precious and this breaks my heart i was there with my crew and the rescue team would not let us help dig him out because it was too dangerous and that makes it even harder but please give thoughts and prayers to him and his family thank you so very much. Peace and love to everybody.
updated by @headiesmokeonly420: 01/13/15 09:05:40PM
Puddytatpurr
@puddytatpurr
13 years ago
24 posts
I am so sorry you've had to go through this - big hugs to you, your colleagues & the family
Jeanna
@jeanna
13 years ago
20 posts
That's horrible a horrible thing to go through. So sorry for everyone involved. Will say a prayer for all.Much love,Jeanna
Cora Walborn
@cora-walborn
13 years ago
20 posts
Hopefully peace found him swiftly and much love and peace to all those affected by this tragedy.
lisasimpson
@lisasimpson
13 years ago
19 posts
Lots of love and good energy sent to you, your crew, and everyone that ever knew and loved your buddy. Hugs to you for experiencing that, your desire to try to save him shows your true colors.
Headiesmokeonly420
@headiesmokeonly420
13 years ago
8 posts
Thanks everybody for all your support!!!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
People who perish while in the service of others, or aretaken tragically by another, or in senseless circumstance, swiftly enter the light and become radiant. I pray that you and all your friends' loved ones and family find peace and comfort somehow. What a tragic loss, I am so sorry <3
Antonio Marquis Herbert
@antonio-marquis-herbert
13 years ago
1 posts

Your colleague and friend is in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Best,

Antonio <3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form