Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

writers editors blogers and dread experts needded

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

got a lil spare time? any spare time at all?

and want to help dreadlockssite become the number 1 dread expert advice site?

there are many sites out there where you can answer questions, give advice, write articles blogs, how to guides etc

they get lots of questions and..lits of bad advice too

when this site was young, me and iain especialy would answer questions on yahoo answers 10-20 minutes a day was all it took

but just that lil bit gave this site a huge permenant boost and still to this day yahoo answers is 1 ofthe top refering sites and many members found us through there.

sites that u can do this on (and feel free to add to the lists)

yahoo answers

wikipedia

wiki answers

ehow (ehow used to pay i think? maybe still does)

there are sites that pay to wrire articles but u have to submit sample articles to be aproved as a writer (leaves me out haha)

when you write articles and such

you can put refference links

dreadheadhq has literaly thousands of these out there and we need to get more to be concidered the top experts

you can put general links to the main site this helps alot

but wiki for instance requieres only links to exact relevent info so if you discuss backcomb wax crichet etc you can provide several links to those relevant pages

deep linking this way(deeper into the site instead of just main page) helps alot too

when you write articles or answer questions that are more generalized add general links to main pages when yoiu discuss specifiuc topics link to the most relevent info

if say 100 ppl did a lil bit once and awhile that heklps a ton

if 10 ppl do it all the time that helps a massive ammount

if we could get 1000 articles and answers a month out there think about the impact

dhhq has used this strategy in a huge way

and this could be the single most impirtant way to beat em in the search engines

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:48:03AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
not 1 person wants to help out?

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I've been blogging on my own been thinking about doing a blog on how my dreads are coming and adding a link to here, I'd offer to help but I've just been way too busy to really commit to something like this :(
Cheekychu
@cheekychu
13 years ago
14 posts

SE i've got a lot of time on my hands lately.. i'll see what i can do!!

^_^

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome awesome :)

well both of yas that helps

thnx

anything u do in your spare time once in awhile helps

so does using the likes and shares while your reading around

thats not a spare time thing more an all time while your here thing

an outta work writter would be nice that could do the paid article sites and make a lil $

--
Dreadtheworld
@dreadtheworld
13 years ago
9 posts
I can spare you the time and I like to write. I would be happy to help in any way I can. I not sure on how to go about it. But if you want to give me some advice on where to start and what you would want me to do.[ I dont know how it works] I will help.
Benny
@benny
13 years ago
45 posts
I'll try to swing stuff on yahoo and other places ok
Cora Walborn
@cora-walborn
13 years ago
20 posts
I'll do what I can too. I've already suggested this site to a few local dreaders. I'll scout yahoo answers and craigslist for the cause!
Leonel
@leonel
13 years ago
10 posts
Count me in SE.
Sif Zangbo
@sif-zangbo
13 years ago
4 posts
When you say you have to submit an article to show that you are a writer, do you mean that you need to show that you already have something published, or just that you need to demonstrate the quality of your writing? I've never attempted to have anything published, but I'm a writer nonetheless. I could absolutely write up some articles on dreads; I'd love to share this site and see more beautiful, natural dreads in the world.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form