Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the sites getting super busy lately so (plz read this all)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

theres too many off topivc posts in the main forums these really should be in the groups (i know the orony of making an off topic post about off topic posts)

theres limmited space on the main page for current discussions

only 10 (unless we neke descriptions and only include titles but with a hundresd called just help many will get ignored)

topicsare dropping ouit of dight too quickly while music and gas proces are staying in the 10 being talked about..these off tiopic posts must stay in the groups so no importanmt topics get unanswered so i will be closing off topic posts and requesting they be reopened in a group

also every post should not go in introduce yourself!..1st posts only plz

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn
@chelsea-lookwhatthecatdraggedin
13 years ago
42 posts
I don't know how to change the topic I'f the discussion. My iPod only gives eme the option to start a new discussion.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
ah well if u dont get an option to change it then 1st go to the forum catagory yiou want to place it in if you click add there then thats the default locsatiion :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts

Yeah man, I've seen a LOT of unanswered question them. I would answer but I fear that my advice isn't that grand. Especially since I'm new to dreading still. As well still finding the right dandruff controller! >:O

So far 4 days(barely) is the longest I can go right before it gets crazy. I try to go 3 or 4 days since mine are still babies and need them to get locked up on their own first. :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form