you may have noticed more then twice as many ppl joined today then average

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

wanna see why? google dreadlocks

we are at number 4 now 1 behind dreadheadhq

trafic should go up drasticly

it was not easy getting us there and probably would be impossible to ever get to number 1 but who knows

all week we averaged 6-12 ppl joining a day today was 22

oh u may also have noticed a new post editor thats alot easier i think to do more interesting posts

so let me know how u like it

keep up the good work guys u rock..(i bet dhhq hates seeing us sitting right below them haha)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:51:17PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Awesome and I think we must have the biggest dreadlock photo gallery online!
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
thanks awesome, and i don't think it would be to hard to become #1, unless kb and dhhq are paying to keep there sites listed so high. tons of pictures and time lines plus good honest advice is hard to beat when your new to dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

go through the wghole gallery and all images with poor names rename dreadlocks somethimg and add a description with dreadlocks as the 1st -3rd word and add tags with dreadlocks

the titles are the mst important thing band we have a ton with poor titles

if u want to take on a project i can put u in charge of that

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Oh that sounds fun rawsum, there's only 18,180 to tag LOLMaybe start by sending out a mass email message to group members to start tagging there own pictures and adding dreadlocks to the titles.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts

that is awesome news! I can't imagine their horror w/ them having this site right up there with their lies :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

haha yea im sure hes not too happy with that

i think i know what made the difference too so im gonna wait 2 weeks see if it changes any more then might try 1 more minor adjustment that might just put us at the top

Shanxon Lemasters said:

that is awesome news! I can't imagine their horror w/ them having this site right up there with their lies :P

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form