Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knottyboy dread wax truth

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ewewww well geez they practicly are sating wax is gross but were just gonna pretend that dreads are meant to be gross orbit2332 said:
on the knotty boy website they have a FAQ saying something like, "i cut open my one of my dreads and it was full of some nasty smelly sludge, is this normal?" and the response was, "of course this is normal. it doesnt matter whats on the insides of dreads just as long as the outside looks okay." WTF

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 03:40:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
where ya been man 1st jonny reluctantly agreed to debate then made it i to a marketing circus and was rediculouse then we pushed him into trying experiments that made sense a month later je canme to us with qurestions about wasx he came to us to teach him how mbad wax washes been on our site for a month now and realizes wasx is bad but stuiill isnt going to stop selling it labmofgod said:
Hey SE did you ever get that interview with johnny clean? or did he wimp out?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
edited the title so its more findable

--
Felipe Orsi Silva Beihy
@felipe-orsi-silva-beihy
14 years ago
9 posts
WTF [2] orbit2332 said:
on the knotty boy website they have a FAQ saying something like, "i cut open my one of my dreads and it was full of some nasty smelly sludge, is this normal?" and the response was, "of course this is normal. it doesnt matter whats on the insides of dreads just as long as the outside looks okay." WTF
Mudas Dreadnought
@mudas-dreadnought
14 years ago
2 posts
Haha! Just popped by knottyboy.com and read this;HOW CAN I PREVENT/GET RID OF LOOPS IN MY DREADS?Palmroll, palmroll, palmroll! Palmrolling vigorously from the roots to the ends will prevent and cure most dreadlock issues. We recommend palmrolling once a week while wet after washing, and once again when 100% dry, at which point you can add wax if you choose.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form