Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months neglect video

acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

whats your winter temperature around there? it dips down to -30c (-22f) around here o.0 gets so cold my beard turns into ice walking out the door lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

that's insane i think 12 f is the coldest i mean on very rare times it dips into the - f  but 30-40 f sometimes 20 f  is average

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Heres a nice pic of the state of my hair. I'm loving the messyness! messyness.png

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

love it!

--
erik5166
@erik5166
8 years ago
30 posts

Yeah, it's looking good! Glad it's showing progress

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

It's looking great!  awesome to see the progress you're having.  I think I'm going to let a few of mine Congo as well so they're not so thin in some places.

Keep it up

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Thanks everyone. my hair should get some congos this weekend as im going to be cleaning a food plant and ill have to wear a hair net. Those things seem to knot my tips like crazy.

ceebenn
@ceebenn
8 years ago
36 posts

Looks good! I'm only about 3 months in and I have the worst looking hair clump strands. I honestly wonder if I should just rough it all up and let some of it get tangled some other way. It isn't really long enough to look like dreads, so it's just clumpy strips for me right now. Hope to look like yours in another few months ??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

it will 2 months growth is 1 inch and that 1 inch  can make all the difference in the world

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

Deep clean after 1year. Not bad seeing as I work for a cleaning company and I'm in dusty environments daily
IMG_20161106_160645143.jpg

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form