Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

9 months neglect video

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
8 years ago
60 posts

Just watched your video! It looks like they're progressing nicely even if it is taking a while to actually form. 

My dreads that have formed naturally are also small like the ones you showed.  Some of them are now doubling up onto each other or pulling in other small sections.  For me, they seem much thinner at the tip but when I follow it up it ends up being about 1/4 in at the base.

Good luck!

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts
got a sample from vicki of charcoal detox shampoo its the only shampoo that actually keeps my hair dry but not brittle, it removes all oil and helps knotting! here is a pic of my hair currently. Took a year to start seeing progress but its getting better everyday now! 
updated by @acidburn: 08/03/16 01:58:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

i love the charcoal shampoo it really super cleans well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
erik5166
@erik5166
8 years ago
30 posts

Glad you found a good product and are seeing results!

dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
8 years ago
156 posts

These are good news! I'm happy for you that progress takes place and you don't have to restart or have to use a different method! The natural process works great on everybody's hair.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yup..sometimes you just gotta find the right shampoo for you

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

14mo difference I thought I wanted small dreads turns out I like them a bit fatter(about the size of my finger or bigger is what im going for now) so I'm trying to make them congo. But at least there knotting :) .

updated by @acidburn: 10/28/16 10:38:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

they are definitely coming along nicely now

--
acidburn
@acidburn
8 years ago
96 posts

slowly but surely :) cold weather is getting here so im trying to resist the urge to wear a hat this winter o.0

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

my hairs my coat i typically wear short sleeves all winter unless im going to be out for an extended period of time

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form