Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone want to take on a project to help out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

there are a number of  projects that need to be done  that are pretty simple to do...but i have a severely messed up shoulder for the past few months and repetative motions  and/or  just certain motions are excruciating  so till i get this treated i cant handle them

so simplest projects are

1. adding tags on content all over the site , all content any relevent tags  (ie blond dreads  short dreads  natural dreads backcombing ..whatevers relevent to the content (note often after u submit 1 or 2 the rest u submit wont show up right away)
  2. another criticly important projectis going through a long list of 404 not founds and  finding the pages theyshould point to,  (open 3 rabs 1 withthe list, 1 with a search  and 1 with the url mapper) and simply map the  404 page to the page it should point to  
  3. this is unrrelated to the site but 1 of the most requested and searched  pages/services is dionating dreads to make wigs for cancer patients  we had a couple requesting donationsto do just that, but then they never responded to  donation requests  i recently found info on how to make wigs, we just need someone willing to take on the  project of collecting the dreads and making the wigs, this can even develop into a full fledged non profit project we get  probably a dozen searches forthat a day and  at least 5 or 6 contacts through the contact page  about that if we could take over and offer that service it would be amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form