new site testers (shops) needed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

we are getting closer and closer every day to having the site ready

the shops page is shaping up but what i need is

a bunch of test shops setup with a bunch of test products

1 person can do it with anb admin account or anyone who wants a shop can set up a shop with real shop design and real products

the purpose of the test is to help get the shops themselves looking good but more imoirtantly to get the main shops page working the way i envision

some of the shop site development will need to wait till we go live i need to see what datas generated from sales and views etc

last thing ill mention

i made huge progress today

this got us much closer to ready

oh whenu set up a shop we need a few to choose 'featured shop" and a few to choose the regular shop.. about 10 of each at least

some of the regular shops will remain as "new shops" needing approval on items (temporarily) others will be promoted to full shops

only because im attempting to find a way to list all 3 types in 1 list

ideally it would be awesome if ppl really interested in shops set up thier real shops with real products

note

when you sign up and choose "shop or featured shop" your profile you sign up as is your user profile not shop

to create a shop from your profile click create profile button the + button to create your shop profile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:06:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

multiple other jobs that need to be done no skill needed

1. finding all "featured content' from here on new site and marking it featured
  2. recreating but updating the faq from here, and adding a site use and shops section to the faq (i'm sure you can think up many questions i can provide answers to)
  3. copying the forum category descriptions over (and updating 1 or 2 of them) then re-aranging the categories to match the order here
  4. rearanging the pages (pretty sure its drag and drop) in a sensible manor, and possibly creating a couple indexes of the related pages ..a couple should be deleted as well
  5. finding additional items that maybe should be added to the menu like dreadducation and dread wax truth etc.. for simplicity sake these might be best added to a single 'most important info' page
  6. testing testing testing everything on every device possible i'll create a site issues forum on my profile ..although unlike this site i am not expecting many or maybe even none

will also be looking for admins

2 dedicated and trusted master admins that can deal with any site issues on the backend, or even on the server (will train)

and several profile admins who are basicly moderators

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form