Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 important things u can do to help dreadlockssite

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

we are working hard on getting dreadlockssite back to the top of search engines and increase trafic back to where it was last year or higher

theres 2 things every one of you can do to help us

1 get on google + join the dreadlockssite community

and join as many other dread related communities you can find

then post links to discussions, photos, videos, blogs, anything you find interesting often, minumum of monthly, but more often is fine too (dont make it spammy you can post as much as you want to our community but dont post several a day to others if you want to post daily, spread them around only post to 1 or 2 groups )

you can post to fb twitter pintrst any others too but google + is a must

secondly this i know not everyone can do but if you can its really needed..donate.. i am paying more then i make each month right now for seo and site costs luckily a few larger then expected donations got me through this month without getting overdrawn again but could still use more for the next few months..minumum 2 more but might be best to expect the work to go on 5 more months as this type stiff is slow to see results.

so please at least post on google + often, each and every one of you..new posts, old posts featured it doesnt matter the ones that you find interesting

in fact.. every one you "love" on here you should share on google +.. and interact when people comment comment back..keep the discussion active

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:02:49PM
Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

I'll have to install Google + then! :)

OOPS that is the google version of Facebook, huh?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

not something u install its a social network sorta like facebook bot not really just join it

https://plus.google.com/

--
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Posted on google plus and facebook. I am thinking about a youtube video as well.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

all good but dont just post this post other stuff too when u click love also click the top 2 buttons over there on the share widget---->

--
Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

How do I share things on this website to Google +? When I click 'share' it doesn't give an option for it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thats how but you can also post in diferent dread communities and groups by copying the url from the address bar

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Owl Lady
@owl-lady
10 years ago
30 posts

I get it so click love and then click to the right ..G+ Good idea. It is very important to not spam like you said however posting that photo I made to your own facebooks is good too. Donations can be 5$ they all add up... more is better but anything is better then nothing. I know we would have all been lost with out this website

Megan Atwood
@megan-atwood
10 years ago
40 posts
Joined it=] will be joining other dreadlock communities soon and share info once I figure out how to use the site better.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

would be lost withoiut all of u too

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form