Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day of Remembering All Souls :)

Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Hello Beautiful Souls! :D So a few months ago I have posted about an event that I wanted to do on this coming November 2. I have decided to make it a whole week celebration from Nov 2 - Nov 7 :)

Here is the poster that I have created for this movement.

I am also looking for people who are passionate and interested about this to help me in this event. So please email me here: rememberallsouls@gmail.com Unfortunately, I cannot pay back any fees for helping me about this event because I want this to be a open hearted and no money involve movement :)

INFO:

This is an event which is happening on Nov 2 - Nov 7. During this week, especially on Nov 2 - we are remembering all our deceased loved ones. But this time, we are taking it to another level by not just remembering the dead but also remembering all the living souls.

On this day, we remember all the cancer patients, rape victims, war victims, violence victims, suffering souls, and all souls as mu ch as possible. We also just not remember only the humans, we used the word SOULS to refer to each and every living and dead being on this Earth. Animals are definitely in too!

The event is really an easy going one, yourself, or a group of friends or people could make an artwork, song, a poem, a dance, or anything that they could dedicate to a certain group of people or individual. Everyone if welcome to submit their works :)

I hope everyone will take part and spread the word on this event. Thanks and I hope you had a great day everyone! :D

updated by @larra-juab: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

like the concept

post it as an event

the image tho the white text on the way too busty backgrounds hard to read

tone down the background some

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Larra Juab
@larra-juab
11 years ago
76 posts

Thank you SE :D And yes SE I am planning to make another poster. And yes. I shall post it as an event. I hope you guys will support it ! <3 Much love.

soaring eagle said:

like the concept

post it as an event

the image tho the white text on the way too busty backgrounds hard to read

tone down the background some

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form