Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

we may have a huge problem

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no not just check to see if active i have software for that i need to check them to see if they are helpful or harmful links

spammy asnd poor quality links i need to disavow (basicly stare i dont want them associated with my site)

so i need to look at them sdetermine if they are spammy (links like nfl jerseys fake oakleys lois vouton outlet etc)

ot just link lists

or links from a plumber in india

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:00:36AM
Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts

I can't help financially unfortunately, but I could probably help with the links. I'm not very tech savvy, but once I learn something I'm a whiz at it. There is a very good chance that I'll be on strike, I'll most likely know by tonight. After that, besides picketing for a few hours a day, I'll have plenty of free time.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome ok so send me an inbox ill explain it all

--
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
11 years ago
108 posts

Did a Dredlockssite YouTube channel ever happen? I'm willing to bet when someone first thinks about getting dreads they go to You Tube for info first and then the web. I think it'd be a great way to promote the site. Would be way cool if a mod here was a YT Guru :)

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yes it did but certainly could be more active as well as the google + page

the fb page is doing ok but also could be more active

though theres no substitute for google ranking

the twitter could use a lotta help too

really we need a dedicated team for socuial media this is why i made the dreadlockssite superheroes group

but its still not near where it needs to be

if you cant help with this then join that group take a leadership role and get ppl organized and on task and make it happen

we should have dozens of shares a day on every social network

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

oh and you maybe interested in helping to get the new site started since theres whole forums dedicated to things that interest you like green constyruction etc

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form