Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Wax Experiment

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Yeah, it is disgusting. It did look for a moment like it was going to wash out (it looked white and frothy, because of the shampoo) but no. If anything, it just went worse by sinking even deeper into the dread.

Nicki Herrick
@nicki-herrick
11 years ago
27 posts
Hello,I am a hairstylist and have dreads myself. I am trying to break the myths behind dreadlocking and educate people. May I please use your photos and information in this post to share with clients who are interested in having dreadlocks or who are currently products in their hair?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yes as well as all the info on this site please

we had tried creating a "certified organic" loctician program for locticians that use non harmful methods or at very least provide info in writing for why they are harmful but we never got 1 single 1 ..thats not to say there arent any there are a couple locticians that are members here and are respectable..

but not many

this sites full of great info on dreads you can use any of it

but please give us credit send them our way let them know where you got the info and where they can get more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Yes you can :) anything to help educate people.

Nicki Herrick said:

Hello,
I am a hairstylist and have dreads myself. I am trying to break the myths behind dreadlocking and educate people. May I please use your photos and information in this post to share with clients who are interested in having dreadlocks or who are currently products in their hair?
Muruga Das
@muruga-das
11 years ago
6 posts
I never trusted wax, thank you for showing this to us
Abigail (:
@abigail
11 years ago
1 posts
Wow this ia just proof. I love it.
JavaLizard
@javalizard
11 years ago
89 posts

To make it fair, did you follow amount and removal types provided by knottyboy? I know dreadheadhq has a specific amount per length of hair and removal process with a hair dryer and paper towels

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

java using a hairdryer melts it in wich makes it harder to remove

and the amounts they recommend using are insane ..the people who have problems and are still blamed for overwaxing typically use 1/4 the amounts recommended..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I did, and more importantly, I absolutely coated the dread in shampoo and let it soak in water for ages. I gave it more than a fair chance to come out.

JavaLizard said:

To make it fair, did you follow amount and removal types provided by knottyboy? I know dreadheadhq has a specific amount per length of hair and removal process with a hair dryer and paper towels

updated by @tara-c: 07/23/15 06:33:59AM
JavaLizard
@javalizard
11 years ago
89 posts

Ok just curious, its been a while since I looked on knottyboy for removal.

Tara C said:

I did, and more importantly, I absolutely coated the dread in shampoo and let it soak in water for ages. I gave it more than a fair chance to come out.

JavaLizard said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form