Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wedding Dreads

aliizsa
@candace-horner
11 years ago
5 posts

So.. I just got married and got a lot of complements from my guests on my hair, many of whom had expressed dissatisfaction with my chosen hair style... ((of course i told them my hair style was not their concern, as I do not wake up every day wondering if they will like my hair today.))

Anywho... I just thought I would share my wedding hair to give ideas to any who may be interested.

updated by @candace-horner: 02/14/15 02:48:53AM
Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

LOVE it. :) Did you have to use like, 8,000 pins, or did you weave them together and they just stayed like that? I can't wait until my hair will let me do things like that to it. XD

aliizsa
@candace-horner
11 years ago
5 posts

Thanks! a little of both. the main body of it wove together and held it's shape.. i had to pin a few of the short guys that wanted to poke out though. I tried to use as few as possible though.. didn't like the idea of stabbing my babies.

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Absolutely beautiful Candace. Thanks so much for sharing. and congratulations!!!!!!!!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Your style looks so beautiful. What a pretty design it made. Thank you for letting us see how amazing dreads can be tied up and fancy like that. Again, beautiful.....congratulations

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
11 years ago
122 posts
Love it! I just had my trial run for my wedding updo yesterday. :)
aliizsa
@candace-horner
11 years ago
5 posts

Thank you all so much! and Best wishes to you Kelsey!!

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
11 years ago
409 posts

Screw them all. Ignore them. You are BEAUTIFUL! It's YOUR special day so you should look exactly like you WANT to look, whatever makes you feel like a princess. And I think you pulled off the princess look quite well, btw! :) Congrats!

Moon Raven
@moon-raven
11 years ago
32 posts

I think your hair is beautiful! The way you have it woven is elegant.

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I can't for the life of me work out how people do all those cool styles with their dreads lol but it looks amazing :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form