Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock shampoobar

Engla
@engla
11 years ago
2 posts
Hi!I'm new here, and I saw the shampoobars ( http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/ ), and I wonder if anyone knows if the bars an be shipped to Sweden, and how much it would cost to have it shipped. :)
updated by @engla: 01/13/15 09:47:30PM
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
11 years ago
100 posts
Whattup Engla! Theres a member here named Vicki Miller, shes actually the person tgat makes tge shampoo. Send her a message n youll get your answer directly from the source. Im sure she can ship it to you, just consider that if shipping is expensive, you should ask her whats the most she can fit in a package, that way u order as much as u can with the same fee, that should save u a few dollars.Hope i helped,Bless
Engla
@engla
11 years ago
2 posts
Thank you so much! :)

Supa Dread said:
Whattup Engla! Theres a member here named Vicki Miller, shes actually the person tgat makes tge shampoo. Send her a message n youll get your answer directly from the source. Im sure she can ship it to you, just consider that if shipping is expensive, you should ask her whats the most she can fit in a package, that way u order as much as u can with the same fee, that should save u a few dollars.
Hope i helped,
Bless
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they can be shipped anywhere just keep adding more to the order and calculate shipping ujtill shipping goes up then remove 1

u should be able to get like 6 or so bars for the same shipping price

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lotta Elofsson
@lotta-elofsson
11 years ago
10 posts

I'm a swede too, and when I bought shampoos from dreadlocksshampoo it was an issue with the payment trough the Paypal link, but I used the contact form and asked if I could get help to place the order and Vicki sent me an invoice to my email which I could pay trough Paypal. It was very easy and a week later my order arrived :) I will never buy any other shampoo again.

The shipping cost for 2 items like liquid shampoo and a locking up gel is around $20.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form