Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads and the Ocean

Kevin4
@kevin4
6 years ago
25 posts

Anything I should know about going into the ocean with dreads? All I figure is I'm going to get some sand stuck in there but any info would be appreciated.

updated by @kevin4: 01/13/15 09:33:08PM
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
6 years ago
100 posts
Nah nothing major, u just wanna rinse within a couple hours after u leave, if u let it sit it'll dry out ur scalp and make ur hair prickly and brittle. u can just rinse with warm water then cold. u can do a b.s wash or a regular wash.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,421 posts

watch out for the octo[us that wants to mare with your head

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Don J
@don-j
6 years ago
11 posts

soaring eagle said:

watch out for the octopus that wants to mare with your head

just LoL

ya you might want to bring a fork or something like a harpoon... deference is deference when it comes to something wanting to mate with your head... but for real, don't worry about it and salt tightens/dry's dreads. Like he said wash it out after just so you don't dry the scalp.

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
6 years ago
30 posts
Lmfao yeah watch out for frisky octopus!!! But definitely give it a rinse after. Crusty ocean hair isn't pleasant. But it's super beneficial to younger locks. Just as long as it gets rinsed well. I do a bs rinse after cause I find water doesn't get it out for me
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form