Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Halloween costume ideas?

Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
They just keep coming!! "Chick magnet" stick barbie dolls all over yourself!!
updated by @diamondskies: 07/22/15 06:14:24AM
green bean
@green-bean
15 years ago
57 posts
hmmm i would say a pirate but thats way too common everyone is always a pirate. im being a jester/joker and going to see moe on halloween. hmmmm i would say medusa but she was a girl. im no help. the cave man idea is probably the best cause a dready could easily pull that off! good luck man and have a fantastic halloweeeeeeeeen =]
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Or.....Father time, wear a long dark robe, and either an hour glass, or large watch or clock on a rope around neck, like a necklace, and you can make your dreads white with baking powder, it'll rinse out easy, won't harm your dreads, and you can be sure it will wash out completly with a baking soda wash!!
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
oh man its funny that hippie long stockings was mentioned check out these pics. it totally stayed that way all by its self
Chuck R
@chuck-r
15 years ago
19 posts
Thanks for all the ideas. Great ones for next year. My laptop just busted but I'll post some photos when I can. Thank again.

Diamondskies said:
Or.....Father time, wear a long dark robe, and either an hour glass, or large watch or clock on a rope around neck, like a necklace, and you can make your dreads white with baking powder, it'll rinse out easy, won't harm your dreads, and you can be sure it will wash out completly with a baking soda wash!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form