Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Slowing down of progress

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

might be a slow dreadeer but a beautiful dreader tho not mature they look awesome on u

denise have u tried the new shampoo heathers trying \

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:31:54AM
Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts

No, which one is that?

I've ordered shampoo bars from http://dreadlockshampoo.com , still waiting for it to arrive though.

soaring eagle said:

might be a slow dreadeer but a beautiful dreader tho not mature they look awesome on u

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i've been using the liquid version of the bars. the bars didn't work for me because they left my hair too soft.

Denise said:

No, which one is that?

I've ordered shampoo bars from http://dreadlockshampoo.com , still waiting for it to arrive though.

soaring eagle said:

Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts

Ah,shit. I didn't see the liquid version when I ordered. I see it there now though. If the bars make my hair too soft I'll just get the liquid shampoo. :) Just sucks that it takes so long to get here (australia).

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Pretty locks'] My hair looks almost exactly like yours did at 7 months'] tbh, the only diff I notice so far with the liquid is it got really curly when wet. I prefer the bar for scent. We'll see what happens over the next week or 2 of liquid.

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
13 years ago
393 posts

Stop worrying about it. Dreadlocks go through constant change let your hair do what it happens to do. Enjoy the windy days when you can.

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
13 years ago
327 posts

I see major changes in your dreads.. It is sorta getting into the pre-maturity state and there is ONLY progress from this point on to look forward to...

Denise ∞
@denise
13 years ago
83 posts

Thanks for the replies everyone :)

I'm not really worrying, just looking forward to get past the rat's nest stage haha :P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form