Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Friziness

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my hair is still so frizzy, I've had my dreads for 3weeks now but they are really frizzy.the hair is also sort of dry but they are always frizzy, just wondering if it was normal and how long they would stay like this for?thanks
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 02/14/15 08:15:26AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
They look normal for 3 weeks. From what I know, they will probably be going through a frizzy stage for a good 2-3 months. Once they're mature the frizziness will be less but there will always be a little frizz.Good thing is that you notice the frizz more than other people so just don't worry they really do look fine :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u call that frizzy? haha just wait till they really get frozzyu do realize they are just 3 weeks old right?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
working as intended :)
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
ya, you should see some of the pictures of my friz. I'm about 5 weeks and my hair is still frizzy and crazy. But it's a good thing! their doing what they need to do =]just embrace your fuzz, all part of the process
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
Ohrite cheers everyone, ye 3 weeks.......I thought that they werent supposed to get really frizzy lolgood to no thats wot normally happens, I keep freaking out for no reason then
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah like SE says, cover your mirrors, ignore them completely. All you have to worry about it washing if they feel dirty, separating them. Trust that nature will take care of it because it will :) Shuaib ahmed said:
Ohrite cheers everyone, ye 3 weeks.......I thought that they werent supposed to get really frizzy lol

good to no thats wot normally happens, I keep freaking out for no reason then
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
i was doing the same. ive kind of stopped though.tried to just embrace it all. To me the journey's all about learning not to care so much about outer appearance. So it's like, why worry what they look like if it goes against the whole point of them ;]yours are looking good though =D Shuaib ahmed said:
Ohrite cheers everyone, ye 3 weeks.......I thought that they werent supposed to get really frizzy lol

good to no thats wot normally happens, I keep freaking out for no reason then
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
they look gd?..... i was thinking something completly different lol, cheers thoughcan't help it there are mirrors everywhere, guess im gunna have to be patient :D
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
early on it makes sense for them to be frizzy until they start to tighten and mature.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form