dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

college report

Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts

Hi guys
Im doing a report for my uni work so was wondering if you had anything to add. Im doing it on the general perceptions of dreadlocks mainly non-dreads ( Im not too keen on using this term all as one XX) but I wanted to do it on something I love so Im doing it!!

I wanted to ask about your experiences with your dreadlocks?

How long have you had dreads?

How have other people reacted to your dreads (negative and positive experiences)?

Do you get asked if you wash them a lot?

Thanks guys
Blessings

XX smiles and sunbeams XX
rachael

p.s i put a copy of the questionarre with this post (if it works, i'm not too good with computers!!)

updated by @rachael-hirst: 02/03/18 04:37:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
I wanted to ask about your experiences with your dreadlocks?my locks were born in the wilderness born of love and light at one of the most spiritual gatherings ive ever been to.they have guided me along my lifes path and made me a far better person.How long have you had dreads?20 of my 43 years on this planetHow have other people reacted to your dreads (negative and positive experiences)?overwhelmingly possitive i cant go out the door without passing cars yelling out "nice dreads/' or /'respect" although theres been a few negatives as well 1 my mom for 12 years never had a single convo that didnt mention cutting them and a couple superficial girls had said your cute id date you if you just cut the dreads but almost all responses have been possitive even at times from surprising sourses (conservative old ladies just love to rave over how beautiful mt haor is..lol)Do you get asked if you wash them a lot?nope only maybe online by ppl who just dont knownever in person that i can rememberbut some do ask how i wash emdont got nothiong to open doc files (new hard drive lost everything) so if there were more questions just post em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
deleted the duplicate

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
Okay i answered them: here are my answers attached with a document below
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i installed openoffice just for uhere u go

--
Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts
thank you, blessings XXX soaringeagle said:
ok i installed openoffice just for u
here u go
Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts
i could not agree with you more with regards to the dread salon preditors. products aren't need, it's a shame that they feel the need to market them for them to become accepted in todays' society. soaringeagle said:
ok i installed openoffice just for u
here u go
Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts
thank you soo much XX :) IllumiKnotty said:
Okay i answered them: here are my answers attached with a document below
Greg Slater
@greg-slater
14 years ago
6 posts
Here you go hope its slightly helpful.And additionally I get asked more how long I've had dreads, then people generally say they couldn't not wash their hair that long ha, always fun to shock people though.And as if you're in Blackpool Uni ha, you're down the road pretty much.
Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
Is it too late to reply and fill out the questionnaire? :)
updated by @jemma: 07/23/15 06:57:39AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form