Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi there

jean420
@jean420
9 years ago
1 posts

Im new with this Just want to ask question on how to properly start dreading because I start not combing my hair and start using no poo method. is it ok for me to start early even though my hair short?

and is it ok to put "Sanrio Rubber band"? because i want to have equal size or thats just not possible? and everytime i take a bath (Everyday) my hair goes back to normal because my hair is so straight. thats why I'm always wearing bonnet,cap etc..

and for my last question is crochet advisable? because I'm to excited on having dreads because all the time my friends,family saw my hair I got a lot of comment like "your hair look very messy or somethime they ask me if I have already taken a bath something like that

please give me some tips and advise.

thank you in advance

peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

rubber bands are very bad ideas but crochet is far far worse

wearing a bonnet or whatevers not helping  and you are making them too tight even sized dreads  look weird  why would you want that

you just started tyhey are joing to come loose  alot dont keep working on them or putting them back in just leave them alone

its definately easier witrh longer hair but yours if its at least 5-6 inchgeswill dread fine

but its going to take time and you wioll get people commenting about your messy hair

it has to get loose wild and messy to dread

crochet is a horible mistake 1 use delays dreading by 6 months and genberaly takes 3 years to recover from and causes extreme damage

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form